Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We're There-- the follow up post to "Are we there yet?"

These next 2 posts are going to be heavy on the pictures and light on the words, hope y'all can handle it.



One of the sweet pictures of SK from our Smith Lake trip...





Fun with glow in the dark swords, lots of light saber battles going on here...



Sophie Kate was not allowed in the lake water due to her gtube, so we did the next best thing...



MiMi and Grey...






The kids would pull this rope way out in the water and then have one of the grownup boys pull them in...



Grey never got in the water w/o his life jacket and his ring, this boy was NOT going under...



We celebrated Jacob's birthday early since we were with my family. Now with a kid party and another family party yet to come, we won't be able to live with him by the time all the celebrating is over...



My niece Emma Claire and Grey enjoying Jacob's cookie cake...






I love this one of Emma Claire and Sophie Kate...



Bedhead...



Yes, I think I took a picture of her almost every morning we were there...



This is the evening all the girls were playing beauty shop...



My mom and her two granddaughters...


Didn't realize I took so many pictures while we were there. In an effort not to overload y'all with pictures, I'll save the rest for another post. Thanks for checking in on us.

P.S. I love it that my spell checker is trying to tell me that gtube is not a word. Well guess what...it is in our world.


No comments: