Thursday, July 16, 2009

Babies and Baseball

My sweet girl was looking so deliciously cute in her little stripped dress the other day that I could resist an impromptu photo shoot with her and Grey.






Funny story about blankie...the other day we were getting in the van and Grey asked me to buckle blankie, oh yes like in a seat belt. Blankie has started taking on a life of it's own. The funnier thing is that I actually did it...ok Grey blankie is buckled in, now can we go?



My absolute favorite, I love, love, love this one!! I wonder what she's thinking about her big brother, he's pretty awesome isn't he Sophie? Well...he's pretty taken with you too, baby girl.




Chad, Cooper and Jacob had father/son baseball camp at UAB this week. The highlight of the camp was the father/son game on the last night. The sons had a winning streak to protect, the dads have never won...







Too bad daddies, better luck next year, you ain't getting a win on these boys...not to be left out, Grey played the role of team mascot.




Cooper and Jacob with Coach Shoop (head coach of the UAB baseball team). Again, I can't say enough good things about this camp, Coach Shoop and his coaching staff, it was a great week for everyone.




Here are my boys with the most important man in their life. They couldn't be happier when they are with him and I wouldn't have it any other way. They have a great role model in their daddy and that they want to grow up and be just like him thrills me.


No comments: