Thursday, March 5, 2015

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Our first day in the parks was spent at Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure.  Now y'all know that I am a Disney girl at heart, but being pretty huge Harry Potter fans we were really excited about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  It did not disappoint, although I have found myself saying that there is only one place that could have done Harry Potter any better than Universal Orlando...yep that's Disney, ha...but seriously we really did love it.

We all tried the Butterbeer.  Jacob and I ended up being the only ones that liked it, but at least we can all say we did.
 I told y'all we all tried it, you didn't believe me did you?
Hogsmeade




 Diagon Alley

These last two pictures are only going to mean something to real Potter fans...this was the train we rode at King's Cross station it looked like it was straight out of the movies, in fact the whole place was like that.  We really felt like we were at King's Cross, Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley...such a fun day.

We were off and running on our first day, 9a-9p...done.  

No comments: