Monday, May 10, 2010

And then there was one

Slowly but surely our baseball season is coming to an end. We closed out our season with Jacob and his Texas Rangers this weekend. It was a good season with a great group of kids. Cooper is the only one still playing.





Running to second...



That's a major league shot right there...



One of the most fun times for the little leaguers is the end of the season party. They are such clowns...



This one was just too cute to pass up...



Jacob and his coach. It was a good season Rangers.



Please say a prayer for our girl this week, she has been having seizures again, 3-4/day about 5 out of 7 days a week. I spoke to her neurologist briefly on Friday and he has increased her medicine. Don't know what's going on exactly but it is heartbreaking to watch.

Lastly, I will leave you with a video I took on Mother's Day with my new Flip video camcorder...it's just a few seconds of sweet goodness.



I am so spoiled by all my guys. Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: